- Second woman to free climb El Capitan in one day
- First woman to free climb the Salathė Wall
- First female ascent of Torre Egger
- First woman to free solo The Diamond on Long's Peak
- First woman to solo 5.11+ grade
- First woman to summit Fitz Roy in Patagonia
- First woman to summit all 7 major peaks of the Fitzroy Range
Steph was the first woman to free climb the Salathe Wall on El Capitan, and the second woman to free El Cap in a day. She made the first one day ascent of Torre Egger in Patagonia, and was the first woman to summit the peak. She is the only woman to ever free solo the sheer face of the Longs Peak Diamond, a feat she repeated four times, and is the first person to free solo the North Face of Castleton Tower which she followed by a BASE jump from the summit. Steph is also known for expedition style climbing, with alpine and big wall first ascents in South America, the Karakorum and the Arctic, as well as many crack testpieces in Moab, Utah.
One of the world’s top wingsuit base pilots, Steph is one of just a few people in the world, and the only woman, to be combining free soloing with BASE jumping.
Steph has written two memoirs, High Infatuation and Learning to Fly, and she blogs at stephdavis.co about climbing, jumping, vegan cooking and travel. She owns and operates Climb2Fly Productions in Moab, Utah, a climbing and base jumping stunt company.